Bunmeister Toby-Wan Kenobi has tagged Julius and Caesar to spill their guts on hidden skeletons.
The rules of the game:
The player of this game starts with “5 weird things/habits about yourself.” In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don’t forget to leave your victim a comment that says “you’re tagged!” in their comments and tell them to read your blog. Well, being their mother, I am glad to share the naughty habits they do not want you to know.
5 Weird things about Caesar:
- Loudly whimpers like a hurt puppy when picked up. He ends up wheezing!
- Will do anything for food to the point of jumping on the dining room chairs to look for it.
- Has ears that drop halfway down like helicopter ears and puts them forward like a bull’s horns.
- When being fed dinner, will take his romaine leaf and run away to devour it while hidden.
- Likes to pull out the Sugar ‘n’ Cream balls of yarn and run away to eat the paper wrappers.
5 Weird things about Julius:
- Identical to Caesar, whimpers like a hurt puppy when picked up.
- Will only use the litterbox in the main cage, so much so that if he is out in the main dining room and Caesar is in the penned area (with the main cage), he will box the metal pen until it opens up so he can run to “his” bathroom.
- Is allergic to certain feed hays (bunny-crack), specifically ones that contain alfalfa and clover. One of these items makes his eyes water constantly!
- Likes to sneak through the kitchen into the downstairs human bathroom “just because” which produces a scary squeaky door sound for Mommy to freak out over.
- Loves to run up to Jessica and Zydeco’s pen/fence even when Jessi attacks him.