Well we did it. A week ago sock knitters everywhere were still celebrating, mourning their leaving, gnashing their teeth at not attending, or chatting about who was where at Sock Summit. In honor of the conference a small group of us had decided to knit a pair of socks in the four days of Sock Summit and 19 successfully did, with 5 others running up a day late! Before I give my huge congrats to the finishers, I would like to thank all of the folks who donated to our prize pool for which our motivation would not have been pushed even further:
- Roxanne of Zen Yarn Garden
- Kate of Dragonfly Fibers
- Jill of Jill Draper Designs
- Natasha of Unplanned Peacock Studio is donating a skein of her MCN yarn
- Paula of Woolarina
- Kimberly Reynolds of XRX, Inc.
- Stevanie Pico and Deb Accuardi of Pico Accuardi Dyeworks
- koffeeknits of DW Dyeworks
- SpindleCat of SpindleCat Studio
- Our most beloved YarnHarlot
- Diane from Bugsnugger Yarns
- Caro from SplitYarn and “Knitting it Old School”
- ExecuDiva of 2 skeins of Seda Sock
- Brynna of Draygone Yarnes
- And last but not least, my ol’ little Bunny self!
So who finished on time and who finished as a runner up? Let’s SEE!!
Huge bunny hugs to all of you! If you have not contacted the sponsor who donated, please do so through their Etsy shop or website!
And with my name being listed, I guess I should show off my socks, right?
Bunny hugs for now,