Grabbing the Reins with 65 Questions
Various life changes have had me captive for quite a while, so I offer my deepest apologies once again. When the air clears, I know many of you will understand why I have not been able to write. For now, I am going to play with another Facebook meme that Ericka from the “Armed with Pointy Sticks” blog had posted. Enjoy! =:8
65 Questions You’ve Probably Never Been Asked
You know the rules. Tag people in this note (including the person who tagged you!) to learn more about people. Also, try to tag people whom you have tagged in other notes. Sometimes you learn things in new notes that you did not know about them before.
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Grey
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Perhaps 😉
4. Do you plan outfits? Yes
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Mellow
6. What is the closest thing to you that’s red? My Ravelry “love(1)” tee shirt
7. Describe the last dream you remember having? I was filling up a vehicle so I could tow a boat. I then went across the gas station to get some food.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Yes at both SOWA and WEBS
9. What are you craving right now? Umm… I fed the sweets craving with a Hostess Orange Cupcake. (GAH!! Yes, I know I am not supposed to have them.)
10. Do you floss? Nowhere near I should.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? I have to agree with Ericka: “Cole slaw!”
12. Are you emotional? I often wear my heart on my sleeve.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I am a knitter… 😉
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? If in a bowl, I bite; if in a cone, I lick.
15. Do you like your hair? I love my hair — especially after growing it out in college.
16. Do you like yourself? Most of the time I do; but I want to improve in a lot of ways.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? How much will you pay me?
18. What are you listening to right now? The Red Sox and Mariners game on NESN.
19. Are your parents strict? They were, but they also spoiled my sister and me too.
20. Would you go sky diving? Yes! And hopefully I will with Anita for her 40th birthday this year.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes, with peaches
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes. My favorite meeting was with Muhammad Ali during a high school basketball game. His attorney’s nephew attended the school we were playing against.
23. Do you rent movies often? Not that I am aware of.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you are in? My ring
25. How many countries have you visited? Does being born in Cuba count? Otherwise, I have been to Canada and Denmark (with a layover in the Netherlands at the Amsterdam airport).
26. Have you made a prank phone call? I was too shy to do anything like that.
27. Ever been on a train? Yes — commuter, passenger, and I have ridden in the cab of a diesel freight engine.
28. Brown or white eggs? Whatever is fresher.
29.Do you have a cell-phone? Yes
30. Do you use chap stick? The only lip balm I use is “Heal my Lips” which is chocolate mint.
31. Do you own a gun? Not anymore, probably in the future I will again.
32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes, but not as well as most folks.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Home and online with the bunnies.
34. Are you too forgiving? It depends on how upset I become because I generally never forget.
35. Ever been in love? Yes — truly, madly, and deeply.
36. What is/are your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Living their lives with their families. My BFFs are not local. 🙁
37. Ever have cream puffs? Oh yeah… YUM!
38. Last time you cried? When I was last happy.
39. What was the last question you asked? “Who’s hungry?” while I was feeding the bunnies their dinner
40. Favorite time of the year? Spring — the air seems crisp and new.
41. Do you have any tattoos? Not yet
42. Are you sarcastic? Playfully so, and only to those I adore.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Not interested
44. Ever walked into a wall? Once due to being distracted.
45. Favorite color? Too many to list, but not neons please!
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes, and also with an umbrella too.
47. Is your hair curly? No, but it gets wavy when it is chin length.
48. What was the last CD you bought? I bought 2 at the time: Aaron Copeland and Chris Isaak
49. Do looks matter? Yes, but only for my tastes.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? Not that I am aware of.
52. Do you like your life right now? It could be worse.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? When I have a choice, no.
54. Can you handle the truth? I would rather be told the truth than led on with a false parry.
55. Do you have good vision? hehe… NO, especially at night.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I cannot imagine hating somebunny, but if a person rubs me the wrong way, I avoid him/her entirely.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Daily
58. The last person you held hands with? My nephew during Mass
59. What are you wearing? Ravelry cranberry red “love(1)” tee, grey WRV zipped hoodie, khaki shorts, and hand knit Apple Lane’s Apple Pie socks in the Lucky colorway.
60.What is your favorite animal? hahahaha… BUNNIES!!
61. Where was your default picture taken? At my friend Eric’s apartment
62. Can you hula hoop? Barely, but at least I can.
63. Do you have a job? If doing work on Ravelry counts, yes. Otherwise I am searching the market.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Uh, no surprise — Yarn!
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes
Nice list hee. Enjoying reading more about you.
Fun read. Good to see a post from you. Love you WIP meters…whoa! Thats a lot of WIPs!
I really enjoy lists like this. You realize how much you have in common with a person … and the differences too. So neat. 🙂
You’ve only walked into a wall once? I walk into walls at least once a month if not closer once a week! 😛
I have been out with knee surgery and just getting around to the 1700 posts on my feed! I must hit a wall at least once a week and have given up walking with crutches because I end up hurting myself more! Still not knitting socks ( 🙁 ) but it is my greatest wish for this year! Hugs!
Comments are closed.