A Stolen Meme
- I need: more TIME
- Sex: female (last time I checked)
- Relationships: important
- Your Last Ex: not worth mentioning except he was an extremely passive-controlling unhappy man who was verbally and emotionally abusive; basically a ticking bomb
- Power: networking gets you into places; knowledge lets you stay there
anything drug-related is NOT my cup of teais that Schaeffer’s new yarn?
- Crack: please pull up your pants
- Food: Woo-hoo!! We’re going to Captain George’s!!
- The President: dresses well, speaks horribly, and needs to stop using religion for his political motives
- Drama: too much of it on television
- Cars: Someone please take my 1994 Sable off my hands?
- Gas Prices: proof that greed is still rampant
- Halloween: a Catholic holiday changed for adults
- Politics: Corruption anyone?
- Religion: Something not to force upon those who question it
- MySpace: it’s there
- Worst Fear: being alone
- Marriage: a partnership with compromises
- Fashion: it’s what you make of what you have
- Brunettes: are fun to hang with
- Redheads: are great friends
- Blond(e)s: are true pals
- Work: Most days I love it. Some days the stress is unbelievable
- Pass the time: Work, knit, and read
- Football: LUV LUV LUV American football; college and professional!
- One night stands: we actually have 2; one on each side of the bed
- Pet Peeve: folks at work who chat “bar talk” than do their job
- Pixie Stix: fun but messy
- Vanilla Ice: why yes, I’ll take some granati
- Porta Potties: Never wear a sports breathing strip before entering one (no it wasn’t me, but the look on my rugby teammate’s face when she did that afterwards…)
- High school: Great education at Collegiate, but the social scars of being a nerd…
- Ice cream: Covered in tons dark fudge and topped with English toffee bits? Bring it on!!
- Pajamas: gotta have a silk pair at least once in your life
- Wood: love it in flooring and in the Craftsman style
- Surfers: I was one back home in VA, and would love to get back into it, but not here in RI
- Pictures: too many in my head spinning around
Thanks for visiting my blog and for the kind words. 🙂 I see that you played/play rugby too! Cool! Your bunnies are soo cute!
Comments are closed.