I had the most the most incredulous reaction over my love for motorcycles and the wearing of ballcaps after chatting with an online bud. He had no idea what other topics I liked to discuss besides baseball and football. His response had me thinking on what 101 Things about myself I would share with the world. I am going to slowly create this list on its own dedicated page, but please note that it might take some time. So the first few items? Here goes…
001. I have a dangerous attraction to motorcycles and particularly to their owners
002. My favorite bikes are considered “old school” like the 1976 Ducati Diana
003. Not counting family members, my 2 best guy friends are Eric and Paul
004. Not surprisingly, both have had sport motorcycles for years
005. I absolutely adore both of them and trust them completely
Now for non-list other items about myself, I received my Boston Red Sox Good JuJu package and my Amazing Lace package. These two Ravelry-based swaps were pretty neat. I present the Red Sox package first since it arrived a couple of weeks ago.
The wonderful Melissa sent me:
– a Red Sox girly-tee that says â€œWhatâ€™s not to love hereâ€ under the logo.
– a milk chocolate lobster
– a tin of mints with a lobster on it
– a leather coaster from LL Bean
– a skein of Sugar â€˜nâ€™ Cream in yellow/white (may have to make a wash/dish cloth?) 🙂
As for the Amazing Lace Swap, I was spoiled with items that I have been pining for — namely a Sharon Miller pattern and merino to go with it. What I love most in the package was the time taken to make me a hand-made card. Just check out these details!
Big bunny hugs of thanks go out to these fabulous ladies for spoiling me! =:8